My family was celebrating one of my cousins' wedding and I was the only one not there. It bummed me out, so we went to the Zoo! It rained for the first short while, but it cleared up and was a great day. Spencer surprised me afterwards with Cafe Rio. Mmmm, sooo good!
First, the Elephants! The girls were so excited to see the Elephants, they talked about it the whole ride to the Zoo.
These babies sure can test my patience, but I love moments like these. :)
The baby was so cute!
My Boys.
I have realized recently how I usual dodge pictures, and I have been working on stopping that. My kids (and maybe me..) will want pictures of me no matter how much I dislike the way I look. They need to know that I actual existed when they were babes. haha
The seals/sea lions were so neat!
They just flow through the water. Pretty cool.
Hugs and Kisses for the Lions! ha
Giraffes! Check out this guy having a 'moment' with the concrete wall.
My Monkeys!
Look how lazy this sloth is, he can't even hold himself up! :)P
.............
LEGO ANIMALS
How cool is this??!
(play area for the kids)
This picture is made of LEGOS. Amazing!
We had so much fun, we love when Daddy is home for the weekend!




















Cool zoo! By the way, you are beautiful in every picture! Silly girl : )
ReplyDelete