We are getting things moving into getting our own place and I cannot wait. I hope it happens soon. The girls, I swear were 3x louder than they normally are and, I had nowhere to escape! haha It was a little too cold and wet to send the girls outside and Spencer was sleeping. . soo. .
I have been trying to get my photography business moving, not even growing, just MOVING. It is very difficult out here in Utah to do photography because a lot of people. Moms like me included want to get a digital camera (not even an DSLR!) and start businesses that blossom! And, honestly I am confused. I don't think I am half bad and I have considerable lowered my prices to accommodate everyone out here and still not budging. OH well. Sorry for the vent.. My time is not now, and that's ok. I will wait for my time, just more patiently. ha ha.
Now for the pictures! My little munchkins, i love them so much. They bring such joy to me, i love waking up and seeing their faces!
Victoria had her check up with the Dentist this week and did great, and NO CAVITIES! Yay!! Josie is Monday, let's cross our fingers for no cavities!
My little 7 month old pulling him up! What????
My girls. I love that they love each other so much!
I don't get too many snuggles anymore with my little man.
Pictures! Getting so big!
Girls being silly and Michael let them. ;)P








Glad Spencer is making enough that you don't have to work and you can take pics of your babes all day long if you want!!
ReplyDelete