Saturday, September 7, 2013

FOREVER

I think I am officially the worst blogger EVER. Yeah, you agree?
Well, I made my blog private for a little bit but have since changed my mind. I think there are some family/friends out there that aren't all in the google realm. For my 1st post being back, because there is a lot of things that have happened in the past 6 months. And, I have started to really work out and think I may use this as a personal confirmation that it is done and there are results. Plus, it will be nice to look back and see that I am capable of doing such things. Now to see if I wanna lay it all out there!!

So, Michael is 6 months old he is crawling!(no knees yet, but getting around everywhere.) I am having to clean more than usual, gotta get used to that again. ha ha :)

I took some shots of him sitting up, um, can I just say that I am obsessed with this little guy?? He got his first tooth this week, 3 months earlier than his sister, crazy! Cranky as me with no sleep, but I love him to pieces! He is so similar but so different from my girls. I want him to stay my baby forever but am excited to see what he is going to accomplish in his life! I love you Michael!!

No comments:

Post a Comment